Loftus Town Council issues small grants to not for profit organisations. If you would like to apply for a grant please read the guidelines below and click here to complete a form on-line.
Guidelines for Grant applicants.
- Loftus Town Council will only consider making grants to not-for-profit organisations.
- You must complete all the boxes and answer all the questions, and all applications must be accompanied by your most recently audited accounts and/or a bank statement. Failure to provide these will mean that your application will not be considered.
- Any questions about completion of the form should initially be addressed to the Office.
- If your application is successful, you will be required to provide feedback on the benefit of the grant, and a detailed breakdown of expenditure and copy invoices within 3 months of receipt of grant. Failure to do this without full explanation will rescind the grant and a request will be made for immediate return.
- NEW Other than in urgent and exceptional circumstances, applications will be considered by the Policy and Finance Committee three times annually, and then by the full Town Council, and presentation of any grants and donations will be made at an event in the Town Hall.
- Please note that grants will only be considered 3 times a year except in urgent exceptional circumstances. Deadline dates for consideration by September Full Town Council are 12 August 2015 and for December Full Town Council the 11 November 2015. Dates for 2016 to be confirmed. Please ensure you submit your application in good time in case we have to contact you regarding any missing information.
Any queries please contact The Clerk on 01287 641000